Restored/Built 1987 Yamaha Banshee

I am considering selling my fully restored/built 1987 Yamaha Banshee. The Banshee was completely rebuilt a couple years back and only has a handful of hours on it since its completion. A lot of fellow BHQers helped me throughout the build with parts and advice. This bike was completely tore down, and re-done. The frame was powdercoated professionally by a shop, and the swinger and carrier were blasted, primed, and painted with good single stage automotive paint. The engine was rebuilt including a welded OEM crank and new Tusk clutch kit. The top end, jugs and pistons, were purchased off of a low-hour machine and is on stock bore. The wheels and tires were new with the build. Shee has the following aftermarket parts:

Pro Design Cool Head.
Trinity 2 into 1 Kit w/ Keihin 34mm PJ carb.
Paul Turner Mid Range Pipes w/ Fatboy Silencers.
G-Force Extended Axle.
Lonestar +2 +1 Extended J-Arm Setup.
Works Steelers w/ Resi's Shocks - Front and Rear (Rebuilt)
K&N Filter w/ Pro Flow Airbox Adapter and Outerwear.
Vintage DG Steel Series Nerf Bars w/ Nets.

I am located near State College, PA. The price is $4,500 firm. I WILL NOT PART this bike out, as I have too much time and money into it. I will keep it if no one is interested. I am only considering selling it to purchase a car. Will consider a trade for an older GM car. Please email me at:  tp_53@yahoo.com

IMG_20140406_120126166_zps7fb9764a.jpg

IMG_20140406_120033771_HDR_zps9a135c8d.j

IMG_20140406_120013176_zpsc038b9ec.jpg

IMG_20140406_120042926_zpsa8d68798.jpg

• Like 1