Stop gifting PAYPAL, use your Bank Account for free.

There is no "Better option" you pay fees or risk getting took. The way you are describing sending money is "Gifting" or "Sending money to family & Friends" Either way you are actually risking getting took if you don't pay fees, Just FYI

ok, sure. But I've made a claim and it was undisputed as it was still protected. Try that after clicking the gift button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

There is NO gift button. It is now called "family and friends". That is what they changed a year ago. Not the fact that they don't charge fees. Again....fees are waved now, if paid through good standing accounts in connection with your Paypal account. You still are not covered under the buyer protection if you use that form of payment. So it is simple.....Pay through Paypal using "family and friends" pay no fees and you are NOT covered if the transaction goes south. Pay for goods/ services, pay the 3% fees (or the seller pays them) and you ARE covered. Cheap insurance if you ask me. Read my earlier post with the attached photo from Paypals site.  

There is NO gift button. It is now called "family and friends". That is what they changed a year ago. Not the fact that they don't charge fees. Again....fees are waved now, if paid through good standing accounts in connection with your Paypal account. You still are not covered under the buyer protection if you use that form of payment. So it is simple.....Pay through Paypal using "family and friends" pay no fees and you are NOT covered if the transaction goes south. Pay for goods/ services, pay the 3% fees (or the seller pays them) and you ARE covered. Cheap insurance if you ask me. Read my earlier post with the attached photo from Paypals site.  

What he said, and if you plead ignorance paypal will cover you on getting raped after gifting, but it's different for every situation.