35mm pwk carbs Jansen a arms with billet hubs

• 3 weeks later...

Nobody deal with these 2. There is ZERO communication between dad and son team over there.

I paid on a Friday, said he would get me a tracking number on Monday. Didn't happen. Waited till next Friday to ask. Said yeah hold on. 4 hours later I get a tracking number for a package sent 2 hours ago. I asked why, he said "wrong one I thought you were other guy" never got a number.

So Monday I got my arms in a crate packaged good and a big crate. I'm thinking awesome, somebody know how to send shit and really cares and he must of sent when he said as the shipping seemed about right. I was over it at that point.

Open it up to a arms with dirt and dog hair packed on all the tight spots and grease leaking every where.

All the bushings that go across the 2 arms aren't in the box. Text dad asking if he has them. He says " yeah. I also have a matching stem."

I asked if they came with the arms. No response. So I had to call up Jannsen (fireball) and order all new ones.

Got all new lower bushings and caps because one arm came with 3, the other with one. The tie rod boot are ripped clearly from using a fork.

I did get I brake line and clamp. But that was clearly off 2 from the master. So I have one useless clamp and line.

I got a smoking deal on the arms and hubs I can't deny that, but it's like dealing with two 4 year olds.

So buyers beware.

As of today, I had to order-

Bearings and seals for the hubs

Bushings sleeves and caps for both lower arms

All 4 tie rod ends

Both side collars and spacers for the upper arms.