4 mil cub setup

MacRacer1

I like a ÷10 or 12 and 12 to 14 paddle extremes in a 73 to 74 rollout. If you are going to run inframes stay with the plus 10 and just add a paddle or 3. You dont need a big high dolla tire to be fast. The reciprocating weight of the tire changes drastically by the larger circumference.

Ok thank you! I'm also not a big guy, 150 lbs so the bike will be pretty fast with me on it. Are you talking straight or staggered?

I would run the 10 over arm and a 12 to 14 paddle straight extreme. Thats what I ran on a very quick 421 duner. I honestly liked the 12s best but it had a tendency to stand up a bit when getting into 4th or 5th gear but was faster than with the 14s. It really depends on TQ and if it needs to spin. My setup was shearer BB inframes on alky 421 with 59 ft lbs of tq. If running OOF pipes on alky you can run more tire and even more swingarm if needed. It depends on how your bike is setup. Stiff and low is quicker and you can run a shorter arm with less tire. If it is high in the back it will spin like crazy for 40 feet then stand up and be hard to ride fast.  There is tons of bikes out there like that.   

Ok. It'll be pretty low, I'll be running a short shaw on it. How did the bike feel with the 14's? I'd really like to keep the 10 arm but if I had to get something bigger I would. I don't want to go to a 14 tho. Down the road I might run oof's but for now I want the inframes because it'll be "duned" a little bit.

Been there with it. just live an hour from there. Was at last hq. Was too damn ruff. Doesn't hardly wheelie at all.... 105lb female jocky and clutch tuning. Been plenty of 1.4 60s and 4.1s in 100% dune trim. But yes if clutch was to come in solid it'd be a hell of a ride lol

Pics of jockey!

Guys that have been to LS one time or have never been may not have had the usual conditions which are present. I doubt there will be 421s with inframes that will be faster there with a huge staggered tire and a plus 14 swingarm than a plus 10 or 12 and 12 to 14 paddle extremes. He asked about a setup for inframes , ( dune )riding and currently has a plus 10 swingarm. I see no reason to recommend a plus 14 and 16 paddle staggereds for him.