New style cub pistons

xbig pitax

hey i just wanted to see what you nitwits would say lol. as i suspected you dont know anything about a 513 in a 4mil 115 rod engine. run along parts changers  :)

I was trying to stay neutral with you here, since you fired the first insult, how about you choke on a fat cock.  I really want to hear about your 513 series pistons in a 4mil long rod application.  Then maybe you can explain to me why the two 4 mil 115 rod stock cylinder motors i have sitting on my shelf have 795 series pistons in them.

Why on earth would you run a 513 on a 4mil long rod motor.  How exactly are you going to cut a dome with all that piston hanging out the top of the cylinder. I suppose you could put a big spacer under the cylinder but that is just dumb.  And you are right nobody did say the 795 wouldnt work, cause it does, that is what everybody uses on a 4mil 115 rod motor. easy peasy 2mm step in the dome and everything is happy

• Like 1