GRAND RIVER RACING

n2otoofast4u

So here is a thought Green, if you are so obsessed with GRR. Why dont you build a bike and come out this way. And when I say you build a bike, that is exactly what I mean. Not use your deep pockets........YOU BUILD IT. Bring your ass out this way.......since this is your call out.........and put your money where your cock hole is. Otherwise stop with these stupid call outs.............I got 5 bills to match yours......1 race winner takes all. Oh yeah not only must you build it.........you must pilot.............Do you remember how to ride?

Greens a FA! and I don't think he knows how to shift a manual tranny, that's why he rides a snowmobile.

So here is a thought Green, if you are so obsessed with GRR. Why dont you build a bike and come out this way. Imagine that. All the mouth running but cant/wont leave the back yard And when I say you build a bike, that is exactly what I mean. Not use your deep pockets........YOU BUILD IT. Im not a fucking builder. Did you build your bike? Bring your ass out this way Once again, cant/wont leave home.......since this is your call out.........and put your money where your cock hole is. My money is right where I put it. On the table for GRR to take. Otherwise stop with these stupid call outs Youre right. Lets just let this all die. Just like this sport.............I got 5 bills to match yours I dont need your money......1 race winner takes all. Oh yeah not only must you build it.........you must pilot Get real. This where everyone starts hounding and ragging becasue I dont ride my own junk? Does K&T? PPS? Titan? A&S? Get the idea?............Do you remember how to ride? Fuck no. Nor do I need to.

This wasnt meant to piss off the MI fucks (get it, like the PA fucks) this was a simple and fairly inexpensive way for GRR to prove one ounce of the shit hes been talking. Its expensive to go to Gilbert, I get it. Ive been there many times both flying and driving. Both are expensive. So if he has a customer who he feels has the ability to take a motor that he (Andy) built to Gilbert and compete then there is an opportunity for him the make 500 bucks and to shut some of the haters up. Very simple. I dont think his motors are capable of running in the top 3 ET wise in any heads up class. Period. Im done here. I dont want to piss off the powers at be and get banned. Happy holidays....