GRAND RIVER RACING

n2otoofast4u

Try this again

GILBERT , LA 2015

I'VE GOT 500 DOLLARS THAT SAYS ONE OF YOUR MOTORS THAT YOU MAKE KNOW ABOUT IN THIS THREAD IS NOT IN THE TOP 3 OF IT'S CC CLASS.

VERY SIMPLE. BUILD A MOTOR FOR A CLASS. MAKE IT KNOWN IN THIS THREAD. IT RUNS IN THE TOP 3 OF IT'S CLASS AND YOU GET 500..... IT DOESN'T RUN IN THE TOP 3 I GET 500..

I'LL PROBABLY GET BANNED BECAUSE YOUR DICK IS TOO FAR IN THE LIONS ASS.

RULES.

ANY CLASS

MUST BACK UP THE NUMBER IN QUALIFYING OR ELIMINATIONS

CAN BE IN LIMITED OR UNLIMITED

MUST MAKE IT KNOWN IN THIS THREAD WHAT CLASS (S) YOU'RE TAKING THE SHOT AT.

Are we going to sing Kumbaya now.

Will be much closer to a second rendition of "OG is slow" followed up with "I can't take your challenge" but if things go as I'm assuming it will be "let's go drink on someone's dollar" or "the best Applebee's is the Applebee's that someone else buys"

Regardless, yes we will sing......... All the way to the bank.

So his comment was sarcastic? Interesting, I took it as he'd accept the challenge. maybe not? I'm saying his motors CANT go top 3. I don't need to be there neither does he. Just needs to be a motor that he built. He continues to preach he's the fastest. I contend he's FOS.. all he's gotta be is in the fastest 3 with a backup. Seems simple to me....

So here is a thought Green, if you are so obsessed with GRR. Why dont you build a bike and come out this way. And when I say you build a bike, that is exactly what I mean. Not use your deep pockets........YOU BUILD IT. Bring your ass out this way.......since this is your call out.........and put your money where your cock hole is. Otherwise stop with these stupid call outs.............I got 5 bills to match yours......1 race winner takes all. Oh yeah not only must you build it.........you must pilot.............Do you remember how to ride?

• Like 2