DON'T NOT RESPOND UNLESS YOU ARE GRR/O.G./SKEETER/STY/ or anyother jackass with useless, clueless comments

n2otoofast4u

Oh man, I never said I was the fastest. I've seen plenty of guys run faster than me. Heads up with class rules, I will win.

Fair enough. PS was around for quite some time and now PSDA is holding the races. Both had/have classes. What records have you held, or do you hold?

Been to two planet sand races and I thought they were bullshit. Too many class's and all built around someone's special build. And too many assholes! Couple fist fights actually. My hardest competition has always been Kentucky and Michigan and I don't have to deal with retarded assholes!

CALL OUT!!!

You pick, memorial weekend, weekend after, or 2 weeks after.

Sand mountain Utah

7mil or less

Stock cylds

66 bore or less

Stock modified chassis with swinger mount and rear motor mount OEM. can run whatever front setup you wish

Jockey has no weight limit

Gas or meth only, no power adders

Best 4 out of 7 with your time choice between passes.

I'll send 500, you send 500 to a trusted neutral party that we agree on. We race Saturday at 4 pm of whatever weekend you choose. I dont need/want your excuses, it's a drive for me just as it is you. Hill is steep and long. Air is thin.

put your money where your mouth is and let's race. You win and it pays for your fuel and proves you aren't a total mirage. Win/lose/draw I'll share a laugh and a beer with you, but it's time to prove your claims. I don't need excuses, I need a simple yes or no. I don't need a paragraph about why or why not. I need yes or no. Answer yes, let's agree on an escrow person and start counting the days!!

YES..........NO..........??????????

I'm calling you out n2otoofast4u, come back to Little Sahara and bring a bike this time so I can beat you by 10 to 20 links.

• Like 2

Really Gary? Are we going to go down this path again? Even if I took a bike last time, your little cheer leader came racing into the camps spouting off that you guys were "tuned up" and ready to race. 2 passes later your frame self destructed and that was the end of your weekend. Did you go this year? 2014? And again I find it a bit laughable that you won't leave your back yard. Wanna go race Utah?

• Like 1

I'm calling you out n2otoofast4u, come back to Little Sahara and bring a bike this time so I can beat you by 10 to 20 links.

LOL! You & GRR are two peas in the pod swallowing each other's shit. The one's that spew the most crap out of their keyboards. Are the one's that never want to leave their own sand box. Man up, grow some balls & take your shit on the road. That's what Motorsports Professional's do & to some extent a good number of Motorsports Sportsman's do. 

There's a reason most keyboard wanna-be racer's don't hit the road. Because they doubt themselves & are worried they can't back their BS up!   :P

LOL! You & GRR are two peas in the pod swallowing each other's shit. The one's that spew the most crap out of their keyboards. Are the one's that never want to leave their own sand box. Man up, grow some balls & take your shit on the road. That's what Motorsports Professional's do & to some extent a good number of Motorsports Sportsman's do.

There's a reason most keyboard wanna-be racer's don't hit the road. Because they doubt themselves & are worried they can't back their BS up! :P

Although I don't think Gary is going to "hit the road" he was far less of a shiat talker than his now non existent cheer leader was. When his chassis broke in 2013 he asked me straight up what I though about making more passes and I told him absolutely not, and I'm glad he didn't, it was gonna go south in a hurry. If he wants to race I'm all for it. I'll buy/build/steal or otherwise a bike. I will not be riding it but I'll go. I'm always up for some good racing, especially when it's where there's people from around the country that are running.