Thread for Bancheeta, 800$ shee, has issues.

My buddy finally found a shee in the area for cheap.. been giving it a go over, has issues.. Guy said that he had ridden this thing the previous weekend, Bullshit obviously but we found the main issue, whats your opinions on possible secondary problems from the main issue we have found so far. 

IMAG0196_zps0269249e.jpg

IMAG0199_zps9d1534f4.jpg

IMAG0198_zpscb3858e6.jpg

Guy said it wouldn't kick start and needed rebuilt soon but that he was able to roll start it.. Just wondering what all that right side piston could have done.. haven't found any more pieces to it yet. 

I would say jetting or major airleak The last banshee i picked up had no base gaskets under the cylinders they had silicon. And it looked just like that and both piston skirts were broke. Tear it down rebuild it right and you will be happy with it, and for 800 its worth it.

• Like 1

Well going off the guys word that he roll started it we pulled it around trying to get it started, right side pipes got insanely hot, Thanks for the opinions guys, Bancheeta should chime in at some point its his shee now and we will continue to tear it down.

EDIT Air plane mechanic we went to school with commented on these pics on fb... says there fine and that passenger planes have even bigger holes and even more of the pistons missing all the time? So the train it is.. 

Holy shit what did you guys use to get that right side cylinder off??? Looks like you took a chisel and a hammer to it

The pieces probably went out the exhaust that happens. You pulls the silencers apart you will probably find them. It needs a complete tear down inspect the crank and replace if needed then put the motor back together

Was like that when we removed the domes, Dont know what the guy had done.. He has removed alo and just kinda fucked the wire harness and most everything else has randoms bolts and screw all in it. But we are working to get it running. 

Well going off the guys word that he roll started it we pulled it around trying to get it started, right side pipes got insanely hot, Thanks for the opinions guys, Bancheeta should chime in at some point its his shee now and we will continue to tear it down.

EDIT Air plane mechanic we went to school with commented on these pics on fb... says there fine and that passenger planes have even bigger holes and even more of the pistons missing all the time? So the train it is..

Idk the train is safe either lol I've heard of people cutting out 3 foot section of track just for the hell of it.

Yeah, cheap banshee but we have been working on it day and night, and plan to for a bit..What opinions can I get to have this thing up and going by September? If they have not already been giving.

Thanks you guys.

New to Shee's but plan for that to change real soon..

Burnsidebanshee has been helping me from day uno!!!!