BANSHEE BOYZ RACING

quaddad817

i have bought alot off kenny from bansheeboyz.. and can honestly say hes a great guy.. and would help anyone out.. would do bissness again in

a heart beat.

You would do "bissness" with him again even if you happened to see the same part advertised somewhere else for $50-$75 dollars cheaper? To be honest unless you are a stand up guy and can have good customer service your never gonna make it as a banshee anything for that matter (builder, parts distributor, polisher, pc'er...anything). Nobody said he isn't a nice guy. Even aside from the thread starters comment that may or may not be true these guys claim they modify a fiber that works without modification and claim crazy numbers that may or may not be true. I know who i'm going with for my next mod or motor work, and it definitely ain't these guys.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would do "bissness" with him again even if you happened to see the same part advertised somewhere else for $50-$75 dollars cheaper? To be honest unless you are a stand up guy and can have good customer service your never gonna make it as a banshee anything for that matter (builder, parts distributor, polisher, pc'er...anything). Nobody said he isn't a nice guy. Even aside from the thread starters comment that may or may not be true these guys claim they modify a fiber that works without modification and claim crazy numbers that may or may not be true. I know who i'm going with for my next mod or motor work, and it definitely ain't these guys.

I agree. For the money and time you spend modding your machine, wouldn't you want to go with a reputable builder such as a site sponsor ? I've heard tons of good feedback about the sponsors and none about these guys.

You shouldn't be so critical when you yourself have 3 mistakes in two sentences.

On a side note only $550 dollars for an 83-84hp port, I can't believe I went with HJR. banghead . Just kidding but seriously there prices don't even compare to any other builder or parts distributor. $800 dollars for a 7 mill crank? $1000 dollars for a 4mill crank and a SUPER DUPER STOCK PRO-DRAG Port. :rotflmao:

Lol! Good call but I only see 2 mistakes. :cheers: And you can't use "you yourself" either. It is incorrect grammar! :blink:

So if he becomes a site sponsor all of a sudden we can all trust him? lol

Also, the guy works on banshees - he is not an english teacher. Chill with the grammar thing seriously. At least he has a website.

If we go by site sponsors, that means that there are only a handful of shops in the US. I know at least 2-3 shops here in Miami that do great work and they are not site sponsors. Even more they dont even have member accounts which means they can't get on here and keyboard race.

Quick question for you guys- are TDR, RDZ, or trinity on here?

I personally dont know Kenny, but I feel there is a lot of ass kissing and hating going on here without a reason. It'd be nicer and more productive to go post in the repairs section and help someone instead of bashing someone you dont know.

Hope I have A+ grammar!!!

Edited by Alex29573

Also, the guy works on banshees - he is not an english teacher. Chill with the grammar thing seriously. At least he has a website.

If we go by site sponsors, that means that there are only a handful of shops in the US. I know at least 2-3 shops here in Miami that do great work and they are not site sponsors. Even more they dont even have member accounts which means they can't get on here and keyboard race.

I personally dont know Kenny, but I feel there is a lot of ass kissing and hating going on here without a reason. It'd be nicer and more productive to go post in the repairs section and help someone instead of bashing someone you dont know.

WOW!! Such anger banghead and hostility :shootself:

Tha gize fram TDR RDZ or Trinity are buzy makeing HP and $$ not tahlking smack on heeere...

I don't think anyone is saying only site sponsors are worthy of doing Banshee work, they just happen to be the most used and trusted on this board. So it is easy to recommend them, and they have been proven here to do high quality work.

Now, I shouldn't have ragged on the dude so bad in my original post, but if you are selling a product or service, it will bring you much more credibility if you take the time to set up a web site that is easy to use, factually correct, written somewhat clearly, and punctuated correctly. Someone who doesn't even take the time to set up a web site that barely meets those standards seems to me like someone who doesn't mind cutting corners, and I more than likely wouldn't use them. I think that's the crux of this argument.

Here's my logic:

I don't know these dudes personally, and I'm sure not going to fly down to FL to have a cup of coffee with them, so the website is all I would have to go on before buying parts from them, and that doesn't make a great first impression by any shot. I would much rather buy from somewhere else, as I think most people would agree. Which is what the OP was asking.

How about someone that has used him for something evaluate his work?? This site (more than others) seems to be quick to judge, just because hes not a big name you cant trust him?? wtf? I have worked with him on a few things. Kenny is a good guy, Although i can comment on his porting, i have yet to see it. The override i got from him seems to be working just fine.

WOW!! Such anger banghead and hostility :shootself:

just speaking up for someone who doesnt even know all the junk that is being spoken about him (behind his back)...

with a name like 4strokekilla maybe you too are a "thug" and would get along with bansheeboyz.. Maybe you should shoot him a message and see if he can become a site sponsor so we can all get along?

since your from miami, im just wondering what shop do you use? or what shop did you use in the past?

dont be afraid ;)

Tha gize fram TDR RDZ or Trinity are buzy makeing HP and $$ not tahlking smack on heeere...

maybe bansheeboyz is also busy...

I have 100 bucks for anyone with his porting that beats my 4 mill cub......

only 100 bucks?!?! lol i know you'd win though...

and for the guy with the override, my point is that this site is really quick to judge. How much money did you save by getting it from him VS getting it from an almighty sponsor??

Edited by Alex29573

Most of the site sponsors have a good track record of customer service from BHQ members. Word of mouth turned the builders onto this site to become a sponsors. Not the other way around. I know I personally recommend builders I know, that have helped me, or that have done business with people I know, and most important they stand by what they do. Some just happen to be site sponsors as well. No ass kissing. Has nothing to do with only using site sponsors. You cannot simply drop cash for a banner and expect people to knock on your door. That only comes with your creditability as a builder or supplier.

Posting is alot easier than standing outside someones shop and ask if they do good work or not.

I think the original post was asking who are the bbyz and why are they claiming to make a stock cyl beat any cub. No one has really stepped up with proof about the claims these guys make on the website, so the website is all we have to go by. Not really talking about if he is a cool guy or not, just what the shop claims to do and some of the items they sell.

Good work and honesty sells itself.

Fellow BansheeHQ Members,

I feel like I should speak up here and put in my opinions.

Most of you guys know that I didn't buy this site to make a bunch of money. I bought this site because riding banshees is what I do and I have made a ton of friends on here. I wanted to keep it going and improve it by offering shirts, sweatshirts, hats, stickers and beanies so that we could help out our forum sponsors and to represent the fastest bikes out there. Since I bought BansheeHQ I have been offered two and three times what I paid for the site. I declined all offers. I know what those clowns will do to an awesome website like this.

The point of that was that I won't even accept all sponsorships for BansheeHQ. Someone with negative feedback or who is an asshole can take a hike for all I care.

I have spoken with Ken Kimbler from Bansheeboyz.com. I too was under the impression that these guys were from the northeast. In fact, they are not. They are actually from Atmore, AL. It just so happens that Ken is good friends with David and Doug Despress, who now own the Rocket Pipes company, who I have also personally talked to.

Ken contacted me last month about sponsoring BansheeHQ. At that time I took a look at his site and informed him that based solely upon the looks of his site that he probably wouldn't get much if any business on BHQ. I pointed out some of the grammar and spelling errors to him and he acknowledged that it was indeed pretty bad. I told him that when and if he got his page fixed that it would be a better time to sponsor the site. He agreed.

Ken is one of the nicest guys I have talked to in the business. He is a well spoken guy who seems to know a thing or two about banshees. On top of that, it sounds like his customers are happy with their work. I actually have yet to read a negative comment about Ken or his work. The owners of Rocket Pipes also only had good things to say about him.

I will agree that his website needs work. I am a stickler for grammar, punctuation and spelling and that's why I told Ken what I did.

One of the reasons that I considered Ken for sponsorship was because of his location. He is down south and services a lot of bikes in Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida and Mississippi. BansheeHQ has sponsors all over the United States and I thought Ken might be a good addition to HQ because of his location. I am still waiting to hear back from Ken about sponsorship as we talked before the holidays and I am sure he got busy.

Bottom line, I believe Ken's character to be good and up to par with the rest of the site sponsors. I am not familiar with his work but haven't heard any negative yet. I suppose only time will tell because we all know the bad comes out eventually.

I am not saying that you should use Ken for anything. I am simply saying I think he's a nice guy that really wants to break out of just the south when it comes to banshees.

Your favorite tan and jacked guy,

Tyler

just speaking up for someone who doesnt even know all the junk that is being spoken about him (behind his back)...

with a name like 4strokekilla maybe you too are a "thug" and would get along with bansheeboyz.. Maybe you should shoot him a message and see if he can become a site sponsor so we can all get along?

since your from miami, im just wondering what shop do you use? or what shop did you use in the past?

dont be afraid ;)

i dont have a shop that go to, i have a builder that is the only person i will ever trust to do any work on my banshee and his name is laz.