carbon fibre plastics?

obny

i mentioned before about doing real carbon.....I've had quite a few emails about it too. if people were real interested I can do some since i already have all the expoy and shit. But that stuf ain't cheap and it's REAL hard to get the right ratio so they are flexable.I did three before I got a good raptor fender. I'm looking into fullbore plastic so I might try it on my banshee stockers. They are cut for the big tank though.

i mentioned before about doing real carbon.....I've had quite a few emails about it too. if people were real interested I can do some since i already have all the expoy and shit. But that stuf ain't cheap and it's REAL hard to get the right ratio so they are flexable.I did three before I got a good raptor fender. I'm looking into fullbore plastic so I might try it on my banshee stockers. They are cut for the big tank though.

how much u think it will run to make front rear fenders and tank plastic?

Composites are not tough to do. The resin/matrix ratio is not hard to determine. If you need help let me know.

I'd be making them too if there was money in it.

Trick Licks make there own CF body work and Lou Swan Jr. (of Twister affinity) also has been making some appear lately.

Fullbore will also do a carbon print plastic...... if you special order them.