Anderson silva vs....

theshee

With Aldo out against Edgar at 153, leaving the main event spot open in rio the UFC has booked Anderson Silva vs. Stephan Bonnar.... Wouldn't fight Chris weidman, but will fight Stephan Bonnar. Little weak Anderson.

I think this is a good fight for bonner.. He is a TRUE fighter!! He does not have the most talent but his heart is huge!! He also has a big frame with long range!! He probably will weigh 230ish come fight night!! I really think this is a bad fight for silva!! His so called legacy can be overlooked for the rest of his life if it does not go his way!! Besides his last couple fights i personally feel that he just did not look as shape!! Getting old and thinking your the best is a bad combination!!

I think this is a good fight for bonner.. He is a TRUE fighter!! He does not have the most talent but his heart is huge!! He also has a big frame with long range!! He probably will weigh 230ish come fight night!! I really think this is a bad fight for silva!! His so called legacy can be overlooked for the rest of his life if it does not go his way!! Besides his last couple fights i personally feel that he just did not look as shape!! Getting old and thinking your the best is a bad combination!!

Wow, a whole 230?

Silva walks around at 220, is probably the same height and probably has more reach..

This is one of the worst, lopsided fights EVER.

Silva is a bitch made pussy.