Strike Force

njbanshee

Did you guys see Ronda Rousy Bend the ever living hell out of Misha Tates arm? Tate is the toughest chick I've ever seen. Her arm was bent like Gumbie and didn't tap till it was about to be ripped of. It was hard to watch, then they replayed it in super slowmo.

Not only is Rousy sexy as hell, but she arm bared 5 of 5 opponents in the first round. This girl is unstoppable.

I recorded the fights and breezed through them. Just some thoughts..

I can't stand Paul Daley and think it's funny he lost that fight.

KJ Noons is and always will be a faggot.

I wanna have a wrestling match with me, Ronda and Tate.. I wanna be in the middle though.

Good card overall. I hated seeing Tate get beat, Rousy is like the chael sonnen/ nick diaz of women's mma with her mouth and I can't stand that. She is tough as hell though, her and Sarah Kaufman is going to be a good scrap.

That cut Daley opened up was fucking nasty too, never seen one bleed that bad that fast.

I wanna have a wrestling match with me, Ronda and Tate.. I wanna be in the middle though.

Lol, you'd be like blue out if the film oldschool!!

Hopefully daleys ass will get dropped soon, the arrogant p.o.s. Dana should send ronda round to snap his arms off