Drag Bike Part Out

Would like to keep this bike but I have found I have to drive 3hours to actually ride it. I also need money to pay for school. All the parts here are in excellent condition. Just recently finished this build. Thanks and let me know what I can help you with. This is not set in stone, a majority of the parts have to be spoken for before I pull the trigger. Paypal only, buyers Please Pay The Fees or Gift.

Motor:

421 Cub on Gas. 2-5 override, Billet Basket, Slingshot Lockup, HR Trued and Welded Crank, Noss Machine Head, 21cc and 18cc Domes, Cascade Stator Cover, Clutch Cover with Billet Water Pump Cover and Billet Insert, Billet Impellor SOLD

CPI Small Bore Small Flange Out Each Side $350

Chassis

Tyson T-Bar PowderCoated Hot Pink $150 Plus Shipping

Wicked Motorsport -2+2 Drag A Arms and Drag Spindles (Will Not Split Spindles) $400 Plus Shipping

Stellar +10.5 Arched Ladder Bar Swingarm (Comes With Chain And Brake Line) SOLD

12.5” Marvin Shaw COMP $250 Shipped

Black Drag Cut Plastic with BHQ decal, also comes with painted tank cover and radiator shroud $200 Plus Shipping

SS Drag Foot Pegs SOLD

14 Paddle Skat Track Extremes 72RO On Blue Label Wheels Drilled for both Honda and Yamaha $450 (Pickup Only Please)

10x2 Spindle Mounts with scooter tires $150 (PickUp Only Please) Will ship on your dime.

2 Sets of 10x4 wheels both polished, one with sand tires the other with street compound - $150 per set (Pick Up only but will ship on your dime)

Mikuni TMX 38 on Gas Old Style TM series but still decent carbs. $275 shipped

Thumb Throttle PC is Metallic Orange and cover is Polished, also has Billet Lever $100 Shipped

Seat that seems to be cut down a bit, with checkered cover $100 Plus Shipping

Drag Cut Frame just recently drag cut, will need PC (NO TITLE) $150 (Pick Up Only)

Stock Radiator with Clear Hoses $75 Shipped

Anything else that you have seen that I missed, just ask. Thanks a lot.

189f6e98-0974-47a0-8db3-16f41063c548_zps

Ok motor is sold, this bike will be parted out. Pegs are chrome, I think they are called "SS DRAG PEGS" on eBay. Prices are OBO and I forgot to mention the swingarm does come with the sliders, guide, chariot roller, as well as new pivot bearings and chain and brake line. Buy this stuff up.