Shogun VS Jones

SlowMoe

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cmon.. fuckin vera!? lol

his last fight is a perfect example of why he isnt even relevant in the LHW division, or ufc anymore

ps: jones is already signing autographs with the caption "champ 2011"....

you ducked the question I asked. Who else is there for this title shot since you are so against Jones getting it?

There is no one else, plain and simple. Jones is on a hot streak, is popular with fans and will draw a lot of attention to this fight. This is a win/win for the UFC.

I never understood the hate for guys who act cocky and feel like they can win. This is not chess. these guys are emotional and put their bodies in the line to do what they like to do. What's wrong with adding a little show to it? Besides, that's how fights are sold.. hype. GSP does a terrible job of hyping fights. It's a good thing Canadians would suck his dick all day long regardless of how he acts.

There is no one else, plain and simple. Jones is on a hot streak, is popular with fans and will draw a lot of attention to this fight. This is a win/win for the UFC.

I never understood the hate for guys who act cocky and feel like they can win. This is not chess. these guys are emotional and put their bodies in the line to do what they like to do. What's wrong with adding a little show to it? Besides, that's how fights are sold.. hype. GSP does a terrible job of hyping fights. It's a good thing Canadians would suck his dick all day long regardless of how he acts.

couldnt agree more...

obama%2Bfoot%2Bin%2Bmouth.jpg

DAMN ! i never saw that coming... he dominated him

i still dont like jones, i will never be a fan of his, but fuck, he is unreal IN the ring

who the hell is gona be able to match up with him... ?

like rogan said "its like a man vs a boy" the reach, the strength.. everything.. and hes only 23!?

if only hed stop making so many sociopathic comments and praising god every other word, hed have way more fans

how the hell is he making 205? hes HUGE

no shogun fanboy here, but he definitely looked like shit too, he didnt seem to have that killer instinct , maybe jones crushed it early?

You could see after that first exchange that shogun had no change against the reach and ground game of Jones.

I dont see anybody beating him anytime soon.

told ya jones was going to whoop that a** that was embrassing jones is tha next anderson silva in a couple years so if ya dont kno what ur talking about dont open ur mouth u f*cking douch bag ya prolly didnt see that coming cause you was sucking d*ck......edgar gsp silva jones and cain are going top of tha class for a reason....

Edited by kdaddy

told ya jones was going to whoop that a** that was embrassing jones is tha next anderson silva in a couple years so if ya dont kno what ur talking about dont open ur mouth u f*cking douch bag ya prolly didnt see that coming cause you was sucking d*ck......edgar gsp silva jones and cain are going top of tha class for a reason....

The only comparison you can safely make between those fighters is that they are champions in their respective weight classes. Other than that, they are very different fighters. Cain, Edgar and Jones cannot yet be classified with the likes of Silva and GSP regardless of their place in the rankings.

Aside from that, you need to calm down. You're out of control.