got any good stories

if you get a chance to go on thumpertalk dont even bother. theyre possibly the dumbest fukers on the planet. tried to forget half the shit ive seen there its that bad. one thing i remember was this guy was trying to get the flywheel nut off and some other guy had this brilliant idea to put rope in the plug hole to act like a piston stop. well aparently the piston had slightly uncovered the ports and some of the rope went into the port. well when the guy went to rotate the piston back up top (presumably with the kicker) the rope got wedged between the piston and cylinder wall and his shit was all jammed up hahahahhhhahahahahhaahaha

Guest bobsleddington

went home for lunch yesterday, tried to get some lunch time pooty and the wife wasnt having it, so i gave her a titty twister and went and got a subway. 

Edited by bobsleddington

Guest bobsleddington

Drive 95 miles to visit my girlfriend. She puts out every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

only pussies need long distance relationships, go bang ur that chick down the street fgt

if you get a chance to go on thumpertalk dont even bother. theyre possibly the dumbest fukers on the planet. tried to forget half the shit ive seen there its that bad. one thing i remember was this guy was trying to get the flywheel nut off and some other guy had this brilliant idea to put rope in the plug hole to act like a piston stop. well aparently the piston had slightly uncovered the ports and some of the rope went into the port. well when the guy went to rotate the piston back up top (presumably with the kicker) the rope got wedged between the piston and cylinder wall and his shit was all jammed up hahahahhhhahahahahhaahaha

Believe it or not this has been used by many for years. It does work but you need to know what you are doing.