2014 December sale

srp

SRP's December Sale. During this special save $100 on our Inframe Assassins when you order through our website by using coupon code SRPDS14 during checkout. Sale starts Dec 19th and ends 11:59 pm Sunday Dec 21st. To order go to our website--> www.sniperracingproducts.com --> store--> Inframes--> add to cart--> enter code SRPDS14--> $100 will be subtracted from subtotal. 

This is for $100 off our Inframes. Reg price is $670. Coupon is only good for time frame specified and can only be used on complete inframe exhaust system orders.  Excludes custom & special orders of any kind. Sorry! 

Questions? Submit a web contact form, email, pm or call us!

Compared to Shearer sb on a 421 how do they perform...I'm in need of some pipes I'm currently running CPI sb inframes and needing a little more pipe

Several of my customers have said the added gain in performance with Sniper has made them the fastest in their pack. Some have said they have pull away power now and no longer need to get the jump to win when racing Shearer and CPI piped bikes in their class.