Lincoln PowerMIG 210mp now available!

2e7b38c292439fb858a39391fe6e5a91.jpg

http://lincolnelectric.com/en-us/equipment/multi-process-welders/Pages/power-mig-210-mp.aspx

Ok guys, this new "do it all" machine is available for purchase. Help me beat my teammates we are having a bragging rights sales competition.

Three different prices for three different packages.

Prices are plus shipping and tax

Below prices are approximate.

Standard package $999 = machine, mig gun, stick electrode stinger, 1lb solid and flux
Core wire included.

Alum package $1200= machine, mig gun, alum spool gun, electrode stinger, 1lb solid, flux core, aluminum wire.

TIG package $1500= machine, mig gun, TIG torch kit (includes tungsten), Foot Amptrol, electrode stinger, 1lb solid and flux core wire.

PM me for exact prices including tax and shipping to your location. Thanks!

b927b517d3ff4df35d7124b4bb1ac9e2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How long is sale going chasing money like usual . This is why I hate people I would be able to buy 6 of these if people would just pay for what they owe

At your local distributor, these will be $999 for the machine with mig an stick capability... Tack on $500 for the tig torch and foot pedal... Tack on $300 more for aluminum spool gun.

I don't see the capabilities of the tig listed. How heavy of steel can it weld? Will it tig aluminum? 

MIG steel up to 3/8" single pass....MIG Aluminum with spool feeder up to 3/8" single pass if you work the puddle... TIG is DC only for steel or stainless.

The spool gun is a great way to weld aluminum for repairs especially... Works way better than you'd think.