For sale, works triple rates

Somebody put a ton of money and effort into the wrong machine.  :unsure:

You've all been turned in to the admin. Does nobody understand how to be mature anymore? If you have no interest in the item, you have no right to post rude comments. On my forum I don't let any shit like this fly. These shocks were priced at half of what they are new and are in almost new shape. So no, they got a fair price. Also no I don't feel I put money into the wrong quad. I've had this quad for 12 years and is my favorite woods quad and like everything I own I keep it meticulously maintained and tip top shape.

Edited by beastlywarrior228

You've all been turned in to the admin. Does nobody understand how to be mature anymore? If you have no interest in the item, you have no right to post rude comments. On my forum I don't let any shit like this fly. These shocks were priced at half of what they are new and are in almost new shape. So no, they got a fair price. Also no I don't feel I put money into the wrong quad. I've had this quad for 12 years and is my favorite woods quad and like everything I own I keep it meticulously maintained and tip top shape.

pussy. I can't believe you turned everyone in. Now there gonna be banned from ever coming back.