New & Used Harnesses. Harness Cutting/Repair

Hey great harnesses I might end up buying one of the dc stator ones. Also just curious on where your getting your plugs from? Also have you ever considdered wrappimg them in a mesh wire covering like this? http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Black-Mesh-Wire-Guard-Covering-10mm-1ft-US-SELLER-10-mm-RC-Hobby-Expands-Sleeve-/171279167667?pt=Radio_Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27e108b0b3&_uhb=1

It's super top secret ;) & I've seen the mesh, but haven't thought about doing a whole harness in it. If you'd like plugs only, I'll sell you just the plugs.

Sent from the Electric Chair

umeheve7.jpg4ygazy5y.jpg

Another plug & play option for those of you wanting to eliminate the bulky OEM control switch & have already done away with your low beams. I have taken a Tusk On/Off light switch and a killswitch (push button or tether) and added an OEM plug to them so they can plug right into an OEM harness. I have two styles, one is a replica YZ push button killswitch and the other is a White Brothers tether switch. Both switches pictured are for 95-01. These can be done for 02-06. 87-94 isn't currently available, but I'm hoping to offer those in the near future as well.

Pricing for switches:

$35 for the push button combo

$55 for the tether combo

Shipping is included for US buyers.

Feel free to browse through my other products @ www.facebook.com/kompulsiveconcepts

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

u6e5ury3.jpg

More new item(s) I have to offer:D

2 stator adapters with wiring for lights. Both are for round plug stators (87-94) allowing to use 95+ electronics. The adapter on top has PVC tubing covering it & heat shrink is covering the adapter on the bottom. Wiring for lights can be added at no extra charge to any stator adapter.

• 2 weeks later...

ve4ata5u.jpg

Control switch adapter I made. Check out my other thread in site sponsor items for more info.

• 2 months later...

Coming soon......... Yamaha Blaster "Drag" harnesses.

I finally got an OEM Blaster to modify, so I turned it into a low profile drag harness. Plugs for 03-06 are available along with male & female bullets used on 88-02 harnesses. The drag harnesses are not any shorter than stock, but do have the bare minimum needed to make your Blaster run:

CDI•coil•killswitch•stator

I have no way of checking this harness, but if anyone would be interested in being the guinea pig, I'll sell the harness cheap.8e1aa5bba515c5859f4ab3f09b4835d3.jpg4fecceff21b21a30388beb13b7c39a24.jpgb7781860b1bec0e14580f36cde4839b4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

4e1e10084f9fda6ae600eaea18b1ebed.jpg

Price update: I will be using heat shrink as the standard covering for my harnesses and will not charge the extra $5 like I have been.....so the prices you see in the photo are turn key prices!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I have black plugs available for most year models now. Black coil flag sleeves are available for all years. I can do 95-96 & 97-06 drag harnesses with black plugs and harnesses with headlights and all black plugs are only available for 02-06 at the moment. Black plugs (except for headlights) are available for 97-01......I can only get green:/

Prices for harnesses with black plugs will be the same as regular harnesses.

The harness pictured is a 97-06 JDS harness for the "Under Radiator" CDI relocation bracket and has wiring for the CDI, coil, killswitch, and stator.

10b46fdc1f1ce4fcafacde5ad890c7a7.jpg