Nice FREE card this weekend

Toomey Banshee

UFC needs to pull their heads out of their asses. If they continue to put together cards like last night to show on Fox, people are going to quit watching. The the casual MMA fan here's their summary of last night's fights...

1. Maia/Wiedman - 15 minutes of dancing with the stars.

2. Sonnen/Bisping - Sloppy stand up with some wall and stall.

3. Evans/Phil - 25 minutes of nap time.

The prelim fights last night were fucking awesome.

I agree Tyler, they cant continue to put these kinds of fights in front of an audience that does not follow this sport and expect it to get them new fans or the sport to grow at all. They needed to have Charles Ovileria on the main card last night, a fucking calf silcer submission was pretty sick to see and would have had the average person/fan saying wtf just happened!

I will say, the next Fox event has Jim Miller and Nate Diaz fighting each other so that will not be a boring stalemate fight no matter what.

Njbanshee I agree with you about sonnen, what a fucking prick. I want anderson to beat him simply to knock the asshole down a peg, needs to rejoin reality.

Onto Condit vs. Diaz we go. I really like Condit, have since he fought on Rumble on the Rock and the WEC. Diaz and him always come to fight and it should be good, the rest of the card is stacked

as well so hopefully its good. Prelims are are FX that night and PPV for the maincard. The first 2 fights that are not on FX are on Facebook.

:cheers: