My prediction thread for Dumbshit's EFI project

Dumbshit is building an EFI bike. He says that by May it will be up and blazing through the trails. I am predicting that it won't run for shit and he will end up putting the carb back on it.

I will need some proof in the form of videos and such. I predict there will be no videos because it won't run for shit.

I agree with tyler.

Talking to companies about building him an 'efi controller' when a fucking microsquirt will handle 8 cylinders and 1000+ hp AND has more function than any banshee owner will ever use AND it will accept the factory trigger. :rotflmao:

50mm throttlebody on a trail bike? shit anything after 1/4 throttle will be like WFO. :shootself:

zilla good luck with the project..!!!! not sure why people would put down someones ideas, who knows if it will work good or not but I sure hope it does :headbang:

if you get the system working great and could offer it at a reasonable cost I'm sure people would use it.

ps sorry I was not willing to do the throttle bodiess for you but I would like to look at the cad model when you get it done!!!!

Sorry to bust your balls zilla but if you are wanting to build a kit I think you are barking up the wrong tree. If it was cost effective to build a kit them there would be several copmanies out there building them. The cost of doing this is just to great. If you are like 358banshee and can do it all yourself then it is neat and a fun project but when you are trying to out source most of the work there is no way it will ever happen.

If it was as easy as a 1,000 kit to make the banshee clear all the regulations dont you think Yamaha has enough people on their staff that they would have just done that and kept building the machine?