New deer scouting pics

bbcmudtruck

You have to look very close. There are two in this pic. The front one is looking sort of to the side and the rear dude is walking away. These two are pretty nice, but I have one that I have seen 4 times this year that will go into the boone and crocket. More pics as I capture them!!

deerpicssept2011016.jpg

You have to look very close. There are two in this pic. The front one is looking sort of to the side and the rear dude is walking away. These two are pretty nice, but I have one that I have seen 4 times this year that will go into the boone and crocket. More pics as I capture them!!

deerpicssept2011016.jpg

save me one ....oh and i need sum deer jerky ,,,,cant wait

You can have either of these two. The front one is around 130" deer and the rear one is around 150ish typical. I have seen 10-12 in the 140s to 160s already this year. Only been out scouting once a week for the last month. Bow season starts sept 15th, one of these monsters are going to get jerkied. I've tried to get pics of the real monster that I've been seeing, but every time I see him, I can get my camera to get a good shot. Hes either too far away or its past good camera lighting. (and no, I'm not spotlighting!) I'm going to take my vacation this year during gun season if I don't get him during bow. He will score upwards of 180. Not shittin ya, we nick named him hollywood because this bastard was made for tv.

That's awesome Ryan. We got mule deer tags for out in western kansas. I hope we see a few of the whitetails we see out there or decent mule deer. We may do a little deer hunting again in Mo. at a pecan farm we hunt. Sept 10 is our youth season, we'll be out for sure.

RIght on! I bow hunt and gun hunt. This year, if I don't get the monster that I've been after, I've seriously considered muzzle loading.

Im ready for deer season love to bow hunt but when there is a chance of putting food on the table I will gun and muzzle hunt.

Ryan ,get a muzzleloader, they are fun and easy to shoot. Just clean the hell out of them after you shoot or they will rust badd cuz the fired powder is corrosive. My daughter even got a deer with a muzzleloader when she was 13 , that was her first deer.