Ignition problem

oh3shee

Hello. This is my first ever post on this site so Im not sure if Im posting this in the right forum or not.

Ive owned my banshee for almost 10 yrs and only lately have I been putting any work into it. I have never been able to ride it much so Ive never really had any issues with it. However, the last few times Ive had it out Ive noticed a clicking sound after I turn the key to the off postion when Im shutting her down. It starts ok. I can ride it without it cutting out on my and I can park it without issue also. Ive let her sit for hours with the key in the ON postion but as soon as I turn it to the OFF postion something clicks a few times. Im just wondering where to start looking if anyone has ever had this issue.

Thanks

Yes Im sure its a banshee. No, no battery. I went out riding and parked it in my backyard. An hour later I pushed it back in and turned the key off to take the key out and something clicked a few times. Sounded like it came from behind the radiator. It did it a few more time when I tried to duplicate it. Then it hadnt done it in a few days. Yesterday it did it once out of ten attempts to duplicate. Im having an issue with it bogging out one carb (left carb while sitting on it) and Im wondering if I may have a spark problem. Im thinking of replacing the coil.

Like Ive said, Ive owned this for a long time and this is the first summer Im really starting to tear into it.

hi I know if you understand French. Salut, si je comprend bien tu a des 

problèmes avec ta swich essaie cela déplugue le fils que j'ai entouré sur l'image. Prend un ptit jumper et jump la plug si le banshee part à merveille c'est ta swich le problème.http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=66&u=17909150