Polaris RZR XP1000

locogato11283

Why, what do you know?

First year quirks. Keep your eye on the RZR forum, they're full of issues.

Unless you don't care about crappy glove boxes, seat sliders not working correctly, etc, by all means, buy one.

Was not impressed with the one I seen at a local dealer, however, I remember thinking the same thing first year the XP900 came out.

I bought one and they are badass. Just got back from dumont. It blew me away. Mine doesn't have that glovebox option either. Mine came setup with stereo, 5 point harnesses, and roof with light bar. I also splurged on new hiper beadlocks bought from Atv galaxy, and gmz sandstripper paddles. Didn't even pull my 450 off the truck nor did I even ride my newly built 4mm dm.

• Like 2

I bought one and they are badass. Just got back from dumont. It blew me away. Mine doesn't have that glovebox option either. Mine came setup with stereo, 5 point harnesses, and roof with light bar. I also splurged on new hiper beadlocks bought from Atv galaxy, and gmz sandstripper paddles. Didn't even pull my 450 off the truck nor did I even ride my newly built 4mm dm.

Sounds like a smooth 27k..... Now Im as bad as anyone when it comes to spending cash in toys or things related to my interests but at no point could I warm up to the kinda cash the SxSs cost. To each their own, as long as you enjoy it and USE it then party on. For the guys that use them or any high dollar toy a handful of times a year I just don't understand.

• Like 1

Sounds like a smooth 27k..... Now Im as bad as anyone when it comes to spending cash in toys or things related to my interests but at no point could I warm up to the kinda cash the SxSs cost. To each their own, as long as you enjoy it and USE it then party on. For the guys that use them or any high dollar toy a handful of times a year I just don't understand.

Couldn't have said it better. I completely agree. The SxS's are cool as hell and they are a blast to rip around in but I couldn't drop that much cash on a toy. I have a hard time buying used shit also because I don't trust people so I will probably never own one.

I've been eyeing that 6500 rhyno on CL thinkin maybe that's more my speed. That 25k is prob a f'n blast. But I couldn't bring myself to do it either.

I had a rhino. Grossly under powered and rode like shit. It was far more useful around the house than I thought it would be though.

That's where I'm at with it Green. I would probably only take it to the sand a couple times a year and mess around here with it. None of that mudding and fucking shit up with it for me.

Then again, it should last a good long while considering the few times I would use it.

Hell, my 2006 YFZ450 is still basically stock. I put a piston in it in 2009 and that's all I've ever done to it. I've definitely got my money's worth out of it, but it has been taken care of cosmetically.