BANSHEE BOYZ RACING

quaddad817

IM DOING A LIL SHOPPING ON EBAY AND KEEP RUNNING INTO ''BANSHEE BOYZ RACING" THEY ARE OFFERING A PORTING SERVICE FOR $ 200.00 ON STOCK CYLINDERS. THEY CLAIM CUB CYLINDERS ARE A WAIST OF MONEY! AND THERE 200.00

STOCK CYLINDER DRAG PORT WITH A STOCK STROKE WILL OUT RUN A 4MIL CUB? CAN THIS BE TRUE? I LOOKED UP THERE WEB SITE AND CANT FIND ONE..... THEY DO HAVE A MYSPACE PAGE THOUGH..

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THESE CLAIMS ARE B.S!

CHECK THESE GUYS CLAIM'S OUT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK? :confused:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had our stock stroke Play/Dune port outrun a 4mm cub before. Doesnt mean they will outrun all Cubs, just means ours was setup correctly and the Cub wasnt. BUT, I will put our Drag ported CUBs up against their 350 drag anyday!! :drool::bolt:

They call that a mod? Maybe instead of streamlining fuel into the cylinder that eats it? LOL.

Ask them where they've run, what races and against whom?

I think those guys are in Florida, and anyone can build a big motor and beat a little motor in the oh so secret world of street racing.

I've seen them on ebay. If they were worth their salt they'd be on forums and you'd have heard of them by now.

I've never seen or heard of their work on any of the forums I'm on.

Look, you can take a dremel, guess and get lucky and make an extra 20HP over stock. That doesn't mean you can repeat it and sure doesn't make you a builder.

Somoene emailed me a while back about a vid on youtube. They had that screen name.

This is how it went,

Bansheeboyz4life: Thats a slow ass banshee what u got done to it pipes and rejeted???? take rev limiters off advance the timing and put reeds in it and have someone tune it and bore it .50 over and put vitos or wisco prolights in it!!!!!!!!!! push 98mph

My reply: BansheeBoyz, is that like BikerBoyz? Do you have to be stuntin and wear funny colors to get in the club? or do you have a cool hand shake followed by putting your arms in the shape of an X on your chest?

They're website it awesome! It has more spelling mistakes and incorrect use of punctuation then a 3 grade classroom! I know I am a dick about grammer but DAMN! If your gonna put up a website like that then you deserve to be called a Douche Bag!

SP

You shouldn't be so critical when you yourself have 3 mistakes in two sentences.

On a side note only $550 dollars for an 83-84hp port, I can't believe I went with HJR. banghead . Just kidding but seriously there prices don't even compare to any other builder or parts distributor. $800 dollars for a 7 mill crank? $1000 dollars for a 4mill crank and a SUPER DUPER STOCK PRO-DRAG Port. :rotflmao:

Just a quick look at the site makes me think that dude is a total tool bag!! Seriously, Product's?!?! I'm not the best speller in the world, or a web design genius, but come on, my 5 year old nepehew could make a site better than that.

On a side note, what is the deal with the BansheeDude? I've seen his local ads here, seems like a couple of Strong Island cats, but Ive never had the good fortune of dealing with them.

Just a quick look at the site makes me think that dude is a total tool bag!! Seriously, Product's?!?! I'm not the best speller in the world, or a web design genius, but come on, my 5 year old nepehew could make a site better than that.

On a side note, what is the deal with the BansheeDude? I've seen his local ads here, seems like a couple of Strong Island cats, but Ive never had the good fortune of dealing with them.

i have bought alot off kenny from bansheeboyz.. and can honestly say hes a great guy.. and would help anyone out.. would do bissness again in

a heart beat.

GOOD TO HEAR!!!! LIKE I SAID IVE BEEN SIENG THEM ALL OVER EBAY! AND SOME OF THERE PRICES SEAM PRETTY GOOD!

I JUST DIDENT LIKE THE EBAY ADD FOR 200.00 PORT JOB. THAT SAID DONT WAIST YOUR MONEY ON CHEETAH CUB CYLINDERS!

IM GONNA STICK WITH -------->F.A.S.T :bolt: