GRAND RIVER RACING

n2otoofast4u

The is my experience with the Forum Shit Talker's. I've been involved with many cases where the keyboard racer's have called me out. Some even with death threats, LOL!

They are all the same, come to my back yard & race where I have the home track advantage! Something wrong with this picture for the travelling team. Maybe other Motorsports should adopt this or even other sports. No they are professionals & know they have to play in other's backyards to show who's the best.

Now, I got called out many times. Hauled my ass Mid Country & to the East Coast (3 times). The keyboard shit talker's were all the same.

Texas, out of about 5 nobody showed up to their own party. I even got a couple on the phone while I was there. Nothing but excuses!

East Coast had some pretty good Hater's/Keyboard Shit Talker's there, more than 5. I hauled around to 7 or 8 tracks back East. Found most of the Keyboard Wannabe's & gave them the face to face call out. Not one of the chicken shit yellow backs took me up on it.

Someone got something to prove. Buck up, grow some balls & bring it. Other than that it's keyboard dribble. 

This seems so childish, I shouldn't even respond. Reminds me of the tough guys who show up at the gym and want to fight. They think they already know how to fight because they beat up some guy at the bar or where ever.

I have Nothing to prove. It's been done. Your the one that wants to prove something. Come find me? Doesn't really matter to me. I know. You don't.

Been out there plenty.

So you are saying guys at the gym (you) like to walk around the gym (internet foruns) and talk a LOT shit about how good they are (like you have been doing the past 4 weeks) but refuse to to back ANY of that talk up and instead make excuses (like you)? Even when called out by multiple fighters ( slower than you and n2o for example)?

Seems simple to me. Don't brag and talk shit if you aren't willing to walk the walk.

Ban material right here!

• Like 1

This seems so childish, I shouldn't even respond. Reminds me of the tough guys who show up at the gym and want to fight. They think they already know how to fight because they beat up some guy at the bar or where ever.

I have Nothing to prove. It's been done. Your the one that wants to prove something. Come find me? Doesn't really matter to me. I know. You don't.

Been out there plenty.

Hmmmm..... haven't seen where anybody was trying to be a tough guy in this thread or any other you are in.