Jon Jones... Bitch made?

locogato11283

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt Sonnen say that if he lost to Silva that he would leave the ufc? So y is this guy still around?

Because talk is all the guy is good for. He can't back up anything he says, whether that's winning a fight or leaving the UFC. Guy is completely irrelevant to the sport, just like the goofy ass class clown nobody liked in school.

If I do recall Sonnen is the only one that has given Silva a run for his money, well the first fight at least, that has to count for something. Yes the guy does talk too much but one thing he said is he will fight anyone, anywhere, anytime and he's lived up to that. As far as Jones goes, a true champion doesn't turn down a fight ever, if it were boxing they would find a replacement and you fight, you don't get the option to turn it down. Now he's going to fight Vitor Belfort? That's a worse opponent than Sonnen! Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of Jon Jones I just think now he needs to be knocked down a peg or two. I'm actually a Sonnen fan too, saw him on Rogan's podcast and it was one of the most intelligent, informative interviews I've ever seen. I didn't really care for him much myself before that point but he wasn't talking shit to sell tickets like many of them do.

It's long as shit but a great show if you're UFC fan....

Vicious circle sonnen lost to forest griffin at lh/w and silva spanked him too. Jones just needs to man up and go h/w, dos santos isn't the biggest guy. That's the superfight I want to see

Wouldn't mind seeing that fight at all... From what I hear they've been seriously talking about a GSP Anderson Silva fight, they're going to fight at a catch-weight but can't remember what it was exactly.