Jon Jones... Bitch made?

locogato11283

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a weak card anyway, and who honestly thinks chael deserves this fight? The guy is coming off a loss, a pathetic fight I still think he lost to bisping, but gets a title shot in a tougher weight class? Chael sucks, the guy is 6-5 in the UFC, but runs his cock garage to gets big fights. this guy has brain washed so many people it's unreal. If Brandon Vera, Gustaffson, or shogun would have "stepped" up would everybody still be pissed jones turned it down? Nope. Saved me 54 bucks from buying a one fight UFC card so I'm really not upset about it.

I thought sonnen was having a rematch with griffin?

I dont like jones, never have or will! He's freakishly long body gives him huge range and leverage which is his golden ticket.

'oh he's got skill cos he can do spinning elbows and high kicks'. No most fighters can do that, Thai boxing lesson 1, they just haven't got te range to try those moves without getting grappled to the ground

Turned out a win win for everybody. Machida turned down the fight with jones at 152, now vitor Belfort is fighting jones at 152. A fight I'd much rather see.

Pretty normal some east coast guy gets a fight offer from a west coast guy and like every other time east coast guy pusses out and runs away scared.

:jesterlaugh::rotflmao::jesterlaugh::rotflmao::jesterlaugh::rotflmao::jesterlaugh::rotflmao::jesterlaugh::rotflmao:

Think clearly for one second... What does Chael do? Talk and lose. Does he deserve a fight for the 205 belt? Fuck no, quit feeding that troll attention he is a c+ fighter a+ trash talker.

I think it is more about having the card continue than it is having bones fight whoever. If he woudl have taken the fight the rest of the guys could have got paid and if all Chael does is talk trash and lose the then bones had nothing to worry about just kick his ass collect your money along with all the other fighters getting paid at the same time but instead he cost everyone on the card apay check.

I think it is more about having the card continue than it is having bones fight whoever. If he woudl have taken the fight the rest of the guys could have got paid and if all Chael does is talk trash and lose the then bones had nothing to worry about just kick his ass collect your money along with all the other fighters getting paid at the same time but instead he cost everyone on the card apay check.

Yep :cheers: