2001 Banshee Frame w/title

I have a 2001 Banshee Frame w/title that I no longer need.

I planned on building a Banshee with a sled motor but I need the room and to finish my son's ATV before I do that.

Frame has steering stem and tie rods.

Will post pictures Tuesday.

Any questions call,text or email

417 eight 4 zero 321 seven

Located in Springfield, Mo

Sorry for the delay I endedd up working a 48 hour shift.

I checked with Fed Ex and they say $202 for ground and thats through my account.

It weighs 55#'s is coming from 65619 and has the following dimensions 62" long x 28" tall and 19" wide.

That's allow about an inch for cardboard and tape.

I might be able to drop the heights from 28 to 26 if I take a steering stem of and attach it inside the frame but I didn't leave calculated with a 26 inches instead of 28.

If you come up with a cheaper way to ship it and are interested let me knowI and I'll do what I can.

I've shipped frames through fedex before with zero packing. They just tie-wrap a shipping tag to it and toss it in the truck. I've done 4 frames like this and the only issue I've had is the little tabs on top of the steering stem loop that hold the plastic get a little tweaked, but you grab some piers and they straighten right up. If its a frame you intend to sand-blast and have PC'd or are going to take a grinder to for lightening its no big deal. If its a custom 1-off PC'd and ready to go frame I would never ship it like that though. lol

- Jared

I was just planning on wrapping cardboard around the tubes, not boxing it up.

Yea, I've heard using a bus is cheaper, we do have a Greyhound hub here in Springfield, I live in a suburb of Springfield Missouri . I'll let hime decide if he wants it, I'll do almost whatever is needed to ship it.

• 2 weeks later...

I know someone needs a good frame and title, I picked up another rolling Raptor Chassis the other day and I need the room.

$300 + Shipping

I can get it to STL, KC or Joplin, MO fairly easy or I can bring it to the LS Rally in Oct for a small deposit.