Drag cut seats

CAJUN BANSHEE

Looking to buy a drag cut seat for 300' sand. What do the sand racers/duners feel comfortable on without spitting out underwear after each pull. Post pics and send me in the right direction please, I'm tired of my stocker.

Ive got a black one that I ran one one of my drag bikes. 85 shipped... 20120520_181735.jpg

Thanks man, nice seat but this coonass needs alligator skin. Lol I have a good seat that can be carved down and recovered, I just need some ideas and ass to seat experience.

I've got a nice skin of some sort that I'll sell you. It's in perfect condition, just pulled it off because it didn't match my plans. It's a nice brown color, seat was done by deafman chassis, think it's ostrich print or something. All you need is a seat, foam, and filet knife and staple this one on. I also have another one that's black on the sides and brown down the middle, think it's alligator but don't know. Same scenario as the other, done by deafman, pulled off to change design.

PM me if interested, I can definitely get you a pic of either. $50 shipped for one or 80 for both?

How much cushion is left on those seats? It's probably just me but seems like it would be hard and a 6' guy may have his knees touching his elbows. Don't get me wrong fellas I'm not knocking the seats just need to figure out what style to go with.

How much cushion is left on those seats? It's probably just me but seems like it would be hard and a 6' guy may have his knees touching his elbows. Don't get me wrong fellas I'm not knocking the seats just need to figure out what style to go with.

I'm 6ft.  I've run a drag cut seat...if you don't have an issue with your knees now, you won't with a drag cut either.

TRAVIS...holy shit you're alive!!!!

I'm 6ft. I've run a drag cut seat...if you don't have an issue with your knees now, you won't with a drag cut either.

TRAVIS...holy shit you're alive!!!!

Ok, that's what I was wondering thanks. I'll call Jeff and see what he charges and go from there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...