WCR TRANSMISSION?

chrisp250r

• 1 year later...

This guy has been a terrible experience. I sent my transmission to him on 3/8/12 and received verification threw the usps that it was recieved by WCR on 3/12/12. On 3/16/12 I called him to see what was wrong with my transmission. He told me and I paid him for the parts that day in that conversation and have all receipts to prove it. He called me back the next week and informed me that the transmission would be sent out the next day. Everything was great till this point. I then called him back 3 weeks later wondering why my transsmission never showed and he said the usps lost it. He then called back around 4/14/12 to tell me it "showed back up at his shop". He told me on 4-25-12 that he sent the transmission and would be sending me a tracking number. It is 5-22-12 now. About a month after he said he sent my transmission and no tracking number and no transmission. Greg Whitaker has my transmission and my money and wont answer his phone and wont send me the stuff I paid for. I recommend not doing anything with this man or company W-C-R. Its been a terrible experience. Just google his name and company to see plenty more examples of the same thing that is happening to me.

• 2 years later...

Mining any positive thread left.... How much did he get you for?

Enough Apparently.

He just joined and has like 8 posts.

He's blasting EVERY post with WCR in the search.

Lighting Greg up Chicago style!

• 4 weeks later...

I dealt with him just over a year ago on a stock tranny, neutral down shift drum mod.  Everything worked out fine with core refund and the shift drum works flawless.   In the meantime, I've heard he's taken being a complete shit bag to a whole new level.  People always ask when they get off my bike where they can get their drum modded.  I don't want to refer them to WCR if all this bad press is true.  Who else out there does a re-cut drum like he does?

I've seen it, meh. Same basic work as Tyson. Hoping to see the really good over ride guys start tinkering and working a lot more with the pro mods or stock cuts (whatever you wanna call it) to see what they can get them to do.

Edited by trickedcarbine