No traction

B.b.p builders

But the track is already made, it's just packed, only needs the top 3 " ripped up, I'm sure a box grader will do perfect, yes I agree that would of worked great to first rip the field up before cutting a lane, but the situation I'm in now not necessary, plus I don't have a dozer, or the fund to get one, or I wouldn't even be I this shitty situation

Edited by B.b.p builders
  • Like 1

Oh ya, lol spinning all the way.. My wife is pissed, she has lots of time on that packer, lol, I just told her I'm going to bring in a tiller and till it up!

Man this sucks..

Better then problems with the bike..

I'm buying a tractor soon and plan to get a box grader, like someone mentioned to me on here.

Wait, your wife is helping build the track? That's fucking awesome! Keep her or kill anyone that tries to take her.

Looking at the chassis I see that it is pretty parallel at the engine cradle. I'm assuming it goes about perfect once you get on. ( how much does it sag with you on it? ) You should definitely get the rear shortened up. Maybe +8. You would be better fighting a wheelie with a bar then blowing the tires off with something longer. Definitely might wanna throw a solid strut in it for shits one day. It's cheap. Just get a piece of some bar stock or D.O.M. tube. Try it in different lengths. But I think it would be worth having an air shock out back. A float or Axis air would suffice... Remember. Might also wanna lower the front an inch and back two. Think in terms of weight transfer. As it sits it looks like the front is already all the way up and I doubt that squats much. So if the front shocks have no travel left to throw the front end up you're not transferring weight. If you happen to like it rigid with a strut more then suspended, think in terms of the whole package acting like a torsion bar. Maybe a taller stem and different foot placement.

Ya she is a little trooper! I got no one else around here who seems to want to get involved. Plus she likes me racing. When I use to race mx(dirt bike) she was always rite there pushing me! Best little helper, need a wrench, need something fast to get ready for the next race rite there getting it, even when I'm yelling at the top of my lungs to hurry the fuck up. Lol, she likes the mx better, but is warming up to the drag racing!!

Now that I have the track I can get her on the stop watch testing my 60's and my times period. It would be nice to have other guys with quads involved, for the competition push of it, but it's also great to be able to do it with the wife aswell.

It doesn't sag with me on it, but the shocks I just got back from MS and had them totally redone. So he seems to out a little geese on the seals so I can see movement, shocks moved about an 1" in total from the runs I did. So really I should lower the bike even more eh? It's almost going to be on the ground?

So should the bike sit level? Or front higher?

Also what about a arched swing arm? Would that benifit me? What is the purpose of an arched arm? My logical guess is the arch is to help transfer the weight, and that it would benifit me?