60ft help!

slobanshee

After some more information came to light. IMO, no need for a 1st gear start with a 115 lb. rider.

There's nothing wrong with a Ripper Paddle on a small motor. We have been there, done that! We went from high 70's mph with a 75" RO 12 paddle Extreme. To low to mid 80's with a 75" RO 14 paddle Ripper. Rippers don't always mean a lower mph.

Now looking at your time slip. Your mph seems a little low. I know, I always say mph doesn't win races. But in this case I think you can improve your ET, by raising your mph. 

IMO, your mph should be in the mid 70's for that ET. Find the mph & your ET should drop, but may require other changes also.

After some more information came to light. IMO, no need for a 1st gear start with a 115 lb. rider.

There's nothing wrong with a Ripper Paddle on a small motor. We have been there, done that! We went from high 70's mph with a 75" RO 12 paddle Extreme. To low to mid 80's with a 75" RO 14 paddle Ripper.

These two statements make me wonder if the motor combo is actually getting loaded up enough to start really moving heat. In theory the cheetah is supposed to be capable of really moving volume but it takes the right set up to get it moving the way it should. I've been talking with quite a few builders about cheetah design and the guys that like them all realize this the motor has a huge intake but pretty close to cub exhaust. So if it can only shit so much it can't totally use what it's trying to eat. Figure out how to get it to shit equally as much as it can eat with out letting it fall on it's face and you get a motor that runs as efficient as possible.

Chassis is a stock one with minimal weight removed. Oem subframe, front arms, steering stem but diff handle bars. Timings +7. 186/188 psi. Plug stap is happy there. We are leaving in 2nd consistantly. Changing gearing around it'll pick up mph to 73-74 but 60 slows to a high 1.5 and it slows overall to a 4.3. Seems like I can get 60ft or mph. And nothing between. Lol. Maybe I'm asking to much of it since it's down on power and fat haha. Just really wanted to take it as fast as possible before doing all the lightening and wheelie bar ect

• Like 1