STY's Annual MI. Trip

SlowerThanYou

Our annual MI. trip took a different direction for racing. We found out last Sun. that WMSD was in some type of turmoil. Everything happens for a reason.

We decided to bring one of our drag cars. Plus, we are meeting up with our good friend Tedder. He's hopefully bringing his asphalt drag quads. The plan is to race at Mid MI. Motorplex in Stanton for 4 days over Labor Day weekend. We still need to make sure they are ATV friendly there, to finalize that track. I know Alcoholbanshee & Rappy97 have expressed interest in showing up.

I hope this all works out for everyone involved. Regardless, we will have a good time with Family & friends. The whole purpose of the trip in the 1st place. 

This is the car we are bringing.

100_0145.jpg

JustinsRacingPhotos003.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole deal trying to race in MI. has been a pain. When the whole WMSD deal went to an unknown. I started working on something more concrete for racing. If we are going to haul 1900+ miles, I want to make sure we are able to race. 

Plus, my good friend Tedder decided to tell me last minute he was planning on coming to MI. Then I started to try & find a track that's ATV friendly for asphalt quads. It started with Mid MI. Motorplex with a no, then Milan said only on T&T days & not race days. So, that didn't work out for Labor Day weekend.

Lapeer Dragway said we were all welcome to race Aug 31 - Sept  2. So, when & if I get everything finalized. I'll let the few HQ member's that wanted to come, know. I understand it may or may not work out for some & may work better for other's.

Bring that hunk of shit out here then

You & Boy Colby are the same old BS Wannabe keyboard Ricky Racer's. To busy bumping your fat ass budda bellies into your keyboard while dribbling out your call outs. Here's a clue for you 2 wannabe racer's that never want to leave your backyard to race. You have something to prove, grow some balls & take it to them.

Read the signature, if you don't like it. That's your problem, not mine.