Tuning a 611DM

Bigboy274

Ok, I wasn't trash talking you or counting your money. All I meant was, with motors like that they either haul ass (ie time slip remark) or they go bang which gets costly (ie wallet remark). I then asked for ya to post results either way. Sorry for taking interest.

Sounds like you need a chain and big truck to pull those wadded up panties out of your twat. While were at it. I'll just state the obvious. You are fucking clueless. You say you have a triple? But you can't tune a twin cyl DM?

Counting your dollars? Get real, I've got no interest in that. It's always the guy who buys his way in then complains about money comments but yet you are bragging about your big money triple?

I just got home from work, I need a shower to wash the thick film of duck butter from my balls and taint, but since you're such a fucking nice guy I'll just wait till you get here to clean things up with that sharp little tongue of yours.

Duck butter? New one on me. Where's SKOOTER? I know he knows about that stuff.

^^ not saying its true, but what if he bought it that way or had that triple dialed to where its close enough for him to make minor adjustments or just know that motor by now. And this DM is new build and wants to just send it somewhere to get dialed. Is that ever possible?

Possum GTFO out of here with your logic! This is NO place for logic.