Top fastest 1/8 mile atv times.

southside

While we are set-up for 1/4 mile. I posted a old slip a long time ago running 6.30s. That was done on a stock frame weighing 325 lbs., 443 Cub on race gas & 220 lb. rider. We have been much faster than that since, especially when we set-up for 1/8 mile. While we are not the fastest, but we get the job done pretty well.

There's one record that ATVDRA recorded as the fastest & that was 5.40 something. There are self proclaimed records out there & the fastest I had heard/youtube was a 5.30 something. It was a rigid chassis with an 18DM on alky.

We always keep some time & MPH in our back pocket. That's the only way we can get some grudge racing in.

That more or less what I thought would be said sooner or later....this forum has to have close to 80-90% of the whole banshee seen in it and maybe more so the ppl posting always have to sandbag a little cuz once you post it to the net anyone can read it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk