10mm DMX Testing

SlowerThanYou

I weigh 180 pounds, just FYI.

And you're right. It's smarter to run cases that likely will break and cause you non-stop issues than ones that won't. What was I thinking?

Here's a crazy idea...

Buy the billet cases. Then diet for 3 days before the event. Bam, there's your weight savings. But you're so smart, I'm sure you would've figured that out.

In addition, if a few pounds will be the difference in a win or loss for your 220 pound jockey, your 150 pound competition must be riding fucking junk.

The cases has not been proven to cause the problems yet! As proof in two different Dyno's.

Here's an idea, why don't you come to the track & get a clue. Races are not WON on performance only! Reaction times play an important factor & most of my opponents suck. 2nd, it's a different story when you actually have to race with another opponent in the next lane. God many of them start to lose their composure when it gets to the later rounds. 3rd, you can make s shitty run & have how many times to get it right? We make one mistake in under 4 sec. & we are on the trailer going home.

Green, understands what 13lbs. means to us. My Son is 6'3", he would look pretty funny losing 13 lbs. When he's already lean.

Now, you can continue to babble with regurgitated crap. Or you can shut your pie hole & listen to people who actually do this style racing.

I don't know shit about your style racing, but what I've picked up here there. I guess that would make me an expert on it, if I use your rational. Fuck, what have I been thinking! I need to hire you as a Crew Chief for our drag cars.

LOL! That's the only thing you could up with. Your fake Wannabe BS wasn't cutting it.

I mean, what do I tell someone who is too fucking stupid to lose ten pounds and buy better cases?

On second thought, I don't see much reason for a dyno bike to need billet cases.

One other thought, How much do your cases now weigh? I know that the spacer plate is steel, and then all the additional crap that goes with it cant be light. Also, are you running Ti bolts in your stock cases? 

Id bet that with a bit of tool time, and some fancy bolts the cases would be well into the single digit difference. Just tossing it out there. 

What chassis is this in?

I mean, what do I tell someone who is too fucking stupid to lose ten pounds and buy better cases?

On second thought, I don't see much reason for a dyno bike to need billet cases.

You are always the pot calling the kettle black & you can't comprehend either.

My Son doesn't have 13 lbs. to lose @ 6' 3", but you wouldn't understand that.

The bike has plenty of time at the track. Took 2nd place the 1st time out in its class & went to the semi's in the 651-775 class. So, no dyno bike here, nothing but your made up keyboard BS; you are the same as O.G. & your Father Windy.

You are always the pot calling the kettle black & you can't comprehend either.

My Son doesn't have 13 lbs. to lose @ 6' 3", but you wouldn't understand that.

The bike has plenty of time at the track. Took 2nd place the 1st time out in its class & went to the semi's in the 651-775 class. So, no dyno bike here, nothing but your made up keyboard BS; you are the same as O.G. & your Father Windy.

Sounds like you got it all figured out. Congratulations on your winning dyno motor.

One other thought, How much do your cases now weigh? I know that the spacer plate is steel, and then all the additional crap that goes with it cant be light. Also, are you running Ti bolts in your stock cases? 

Id bet that with a bit of tool time, and some fancy bolts the cases would be well into the single digit difference. Just tossing it out there. 

What chassis is this in?

I know what you are saying & I'm not opposed to the billet cases. Angel is making the calls right now. He agrees if he can't make it work. Then I will get the billet cases for it.

It's in a Black Label Chassis, set up for 300'.

As for spending money on the trick shit. I don't do it for the quads. These things are nothing but a play toys for me. I choose to spend the money on the race cars.

For what its worth, if you spend some time on a set of billet cases with some tools, there is a few pounds to remove out of them.

Im sure your weight saving program is top notch, but there is lots of places to cut weight on the bikes and its parts to save some weight. I 100% get the stock case weight thing. If I was going to build an 18dm or similar, it would be in stock cases. But on a DMX the plate scenario just doesn't work in my book. Not to mention the fact that by the time you buy new OEM cases the plate ($400??) and then mod it all the damn things are 2/3 what a billet set cost.

Green is not right often but he has good points here. Other than his idea of "tools" is a BFH n chisel.

I'm confused.. So this thing DOES or DOES NOT have issues?

You seem to be back and forth about what's going on with it.

Continue to be confused! It has all been explained in this thread. I have a few BHQ member's helping get some of this figured out. Along with other knowledgeable people. Thanks Green & Nick Bennet!

You may think you have a clue, but you don't!