Rockets or cpi for my little motor

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, trying not to ask too many dumb questions. But as I've said befor I'm running CPI drag pipes (were on bike when I bought it), I believe their for top end pover,no? Question is would I be better served by a different pipes? I ride fire brakes and logging roads, trails and hill climbes that happen to be in my way. So not always on the pipe. Is there a better pipe for more lower to mid power?

Ok, trying not to ask too many dumb questions. But as I've said befor I'm running CPI drag pipes (were on bike when I bought it), I believe their for top end pover,no? Question is would I be better served by a different pipes? I ride fire brakes and logging roads, trails and hill climbes that happen to be in my way. So not always on the pipe. Is there a better pipe for more lower to mid power?

Low/ mid? I prefer Pro Circuits, on stock cylinders anyway

• 3 weeks later...

On that note: when do we see something new out of you for the servals and cubs?

That definitely was Tom.. And, all i can say for now is, what he's got cooking is going to be awesome.. Not much longer before the debut either.. I've got inside info directly from the horse's mouth.
  • Like 1