UFC 143

theshee

Babbling? Really? Condit is no Spider. End of the night I would have rather been Diaz. Thats just my view. I don't care how many punches he landed or what the judges think. Diaz looked like the tougher fighter.

At the end if the day he got worked out by Greg Jackson, condit worked off the back foot and picked him off. You can see why all his guys all reach the top.

Machida is another example of that evasive type of fighting, it's a very smart to fight if you can pull it off as nobody likes to chase someone down as a lot of people will make mistakes while on the chase.

And to top it all off he throws his dolly out of the pram cos it didnt all go his way, condit wouldn't of got a rematch had it gone the other way.

Rematch fell apart, nick diaz failed post fight drug test. Tested postitve for maijuana... Again

Jesus christ that fucking guy is an idiot. Like him or not as a fighter, he is on the verge of making millions if he could have pulled off the rematch and then a title down the line. Seriously dude you cant stop fucking smoking long enough to make the big money. banghead I dont get it.

Jesus christ that fucking guy is an idiot. Like him or not as a fighter, he is on the verge of making millions if he could have pulled off the rematch and then a title down the line. Seriously dude you cant stop fucking smoking long enough to make the big money. banghead I dont get it.

Exactly man. That is why I put that video up.