Richie's Metal Works

Richie Petty

Whats up everybody, my name is Richie Petty. Ive been welding and fabricating parts since I was 14 years old. The first time I TIG welded I knew it was going to open a door for many cool things to be built. I'm sure some of you have already seen the pegs that I built for my bike. There was enough interest in them that I thought maybe I should build a few sets and see how they do.

The pegs are built out of 304 stainless steel and all TIG welded. The sides are cut on a laser machine to guarantee precise and consistent cuts. Everything is then ground and buffed to a satin finish. Because I am a welder by trade and am very proud of my work I leave all the discoloration created by the weld process on the pegs. I think that it looks best this way but if you don't like that just let me know when you order your set and I can clean it off. The standard pegs that I will be making are moved 1" back and 1.5" down. This has proven itself as the best location for comfort and aggressive riding positions. If you would like them in a different location then get with me and we will see if we can get something figured out.

All pegs will come with new stainless bolts as well.

Standard Banshee pegs are $125 plus shipping and PayPal fees. If you dont mind USPS I can give a flat rate of $13 anywhere in the continental US. As long as I have your pegs in stock (I'm going to try to always have sets of the standard location pegs on hand) your order will ship the same day as long as i receive it by 3:30 p.m. CST.

Thanks for all the interest so far in these things guys. Everyone on here has been awesome to work with so far and I look forward to doing business with more of you in the future.

Richie Petty

(913) 626-7176

richiesmetalworks@gmail.com

Leavenworth, KS

photo-23-1.jpg

photo-24-1.jpg

photo-28-1.jpg

photo-34-1.jpg

Very nice work. Those welds are perfect. Just an idea, maybe you could laser cut small words and numbers into the sides / nicknames and such for some extra fees. :cheers:

I have thought about it but the laser im using doesn't really do that very well. If anything that would get done on a CNC with a engraving tool.

To sprinklerman: the laser doesn't cut aluminum or else that would definitely be an option.

Thanks for all the compliments guys. It's great to hear everyone likes them.