Roller for sale or parts

A arm roller for sale. Pretty much everything there just needs motor carbs and pipes. I think its a 96 frame no title powder coated arctic cat green no bends or cracks. Work double rate fronts and rezzie rear. Rear needs new top bushing. No oil on shafts but dont really know much about them. Cascade front bumper lil scratched but will still shine up. Hubs are powdered to match frame. Renthal bars with locking grips and moose lever. Whole wiring harness square plug style. Gas tank, radiator, throttle cable with tors delete carb tops . Trying to sell as whole but may end up parting out. Located in metro detroit, mi. Looking to get 600 for the roller with everything pictured. Possible partout just dont want to be left with a pile of junk in the garage.

ja3a2a3y.jpg

jyda4yje.jpg

asuqeguq.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

A arm roller for sale. Pretty much everything there just needs motor carbs and pipes. I think its a 96 frame no title powder coated arctic cat green no bends or cracks. Work double rate fronts and rezzie rear. Rear needs new top bushing. No oil on shafts but dont really know much about them. Cascade front bumper lil scratched but will still shine up. Hubs are powdered to match frame. Renthal bars with locking grips and moose lever. Whole wiring harness square plug style. Gas tank, radiator, throttle cable with tors delete carb tops . Trying to sell as whole but may end up parting out. Located in metro detroit, mi. Looking to get 600 for the roller with everything pictured. Possible partout just dont want to be left with a pile of junk in the garage. ja3a2a3y.jpgjyda4yje.jpgasuqeguq.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Are you going to be selling another rolling chassis soon ?