PARTS.....PARTS.....PARTS....

lmao, Always that one guy that low balls you then bitches cause the parts aren't brand new. I told you what I would do for you, thats it. Im not gonna take a loss on some shit that you you have no idea what you were getting or have an idea what to do with. I sent you pics of a bunch of angles. Next time buy the new parts for $3k or better or buy the wang crank your talking about in your messages (i have all them saved) for you to think that you can get a 10mm supercub topend, cases, and crank new for $2200 your out of your fing mind!

every angle that didn't show the scoring, epoxy chipping or bad crank bearing. just woulda like the good shit you sent me a picture of.

right here... plus get my cases trenched and bored im not that far off of 2500, 1000 more then i paid u http://www.ebay.com/itm/Banshee-520cc-72mm-Super-Cub-Cylinder-with-10mm-Crank-Billet-Head-Domes-/250568084917?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a57058db5&vxp=mtr

Edited by icewolf36