How to make my banshee faster

reediene

do you want a higher top speed or make it quicker to get to top speed ? 16t front sprocket is pretty big for a stock motor, it must feel a bit sluggish down low ?.

as said, a cool head (or rechambered stocker) for added compression and a timing plate to up the timing (must use 94oct fuel , but depends on how much added timing and compression)

ditch the boost bottle as they are a good for nothing and can cause your intake boots to crack..

how much do you want to spend ?

always thought that a boost bootle gives 15hp more :jesterlaugh:

IT DOES!

It gives 15 HP to the guy who took it OFF and sold it to you. :jesterlaugh:

As for what you can buy to make your banshee faster.....well you could try buying MY banshee. :rotflmao:

You have got to give us a budget to work with here.

What you need to do is save up roughly $500. Then send your cylinders and head to a builder, I like Kevin at Herr Juggs Racing and tell him to:

1. Port your cylinders to your riding style

2. Rechamber your stock head

3. Sell you an aftermarket timing plate, or mod yours.

Alot of people will recommend a cool head, which is a decent choice but having your stock head cut is cheaper, it will make more power because it is custom cut to your portwork and your engine will not run much hotter, if any with the stock head.

Should bring your banshee from its present state of 40 or so hp to a nice 60-65.

If your budget is 100 bucks or so I'd recommend getting the head rechambered according to your future port work. This mod alone should be close to the same difference as adding pipes.

Edited by SlowMoe

I would recommend a timing plate first , then our F.A.S.T. Head or cool head, after that your down to porting which will wake the beast !!!

Lemme know if we can help...