BANSHEE BOYZ RACING

quaddad817

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude fuck you...For your ignorant response I will continue to harass you on here until you leave. I never said goto his house and use force. Your a fucking pussy. You live only 8 hrs away. Apparently your not too worried about all your shit be jacked or you'd already went to his shop. Your welcome on the info on the trucking company. :) ...I'm 26 years old also by the way..Learn proper grammar and please turn off your caps JR FIELDS...If it were face to face my skinny 6'2" 185lb ass would still say whatever I wanted to you dude..

Dude,you show nuff have a nasty mouth.If you read my last response,I already appologized.It is not like I'am not going to waist my time haunting you down and I'am only about eight hours from you.If you have access to a vehicle come find me and we can seetle this.Until then that little fire that ignited you can go ahead and out it.I won't leave this site until I'am ready dude. peace and love