Good trail exhaust?

really depends on how you ride the bike?  if you want low end grunt and no mid to top end  pt's are a nice pipe  they also fit way up in the frame and dont hinder you moving around..   for a cruiser trail bike i like the t6 with porting suited for the t6.  they are bad ass low- mid pipe AND have a nice barky sound to them..   i have a set of slp's but have not ran them yet BUT they look like they perform great. they are super quiet also.  the bike they came off of ( totally stock) wasnt no amazing super fast miracle bike.  with no other mods it really wan similar to a fmf fatty bike that they had.  if you want a set your going to have to buy new.  you will never find a set used.  there are just not to many out there.  pc's are a fun pipe and respond well to modifications also.   if you like the gnarly's and are dead set on a change try sst's  OR some internal motor work.  if you have some friends with different pipes maybe ask for a pipe swap day?

really depends on how you ride the bike? if you want low end grunt and no mid to top end pt's are a nice pipe they also fit way up in the frame and dont hinder you moving around.. for a cruiser trail bike i like the t6 with porting suited for the t6. they are bad ass low- mid pipe AND have a nice barky sound to them.. i have a set of slp's but have not ran them yet BUT they look like they perform great. they are super quiet also. the bike they came off of ( totally stock) wasnt no amazing super fast miracle bike. with no other mods it really wan similar to a fmf fatty bike that they had. if you want a set your going to have to buy new. you will never find a set used. there are just not to many out there. pc's are a fun pipe and respond well to modifications also. if you like the gnarly's and are dead set on a change try sst's OR some internal motor work. if you have some friends with different pipes maybe ask for a pipe swap day?

Keep us updated on the lsp. They look great on the graph and out performing CPI in the trq range is awesome

If you like your PT mids just stick with them.  its all in how you ride/how you want the power delivered.  I have liked every pipe I have ran in different ways.  I went from FMF to T5 to CPI and it was a gradual gain in top end... I never went back because the small loss in low end is worth the top end gain with the CPI imo. 

• Like 1

I had good luck with Pro Circuits but my setup worked okay with them.   I didn't try others so I wouldn't know what is the actual best but I was happy with what I had.   Like everyone else has posted, its all on the setup and all the good ones are listed in this thread. 

• 4 months later...