Spark plugs keep fouling!

BansheeKSA

I cant pull the bowls off the carbs as the screws on them are really tight and they kinda weared out as i was trying to get the screws loose. But I had the receipt where it tells me what Main and Pilot the carb is jetted with. Main #155 and Pilot #48

Eventually that will be a problem.

Also what does your spark look like? When you hold plug on head and kick it over? Is it a fat blue or lazy yellow color? Someone already suggested electrical.

Eventually that will be a problem.

Also what does your spark look like? When you hold plug on head and kick it over? Is it a fat blue or lazy yellow color? Someone already suggested electrical.

How do I check my electrical? What i did was i swapped over the plug wires onto the opposite spark plugs and it still does the same thing, the right side is fine and the left side is weak. The colour on the right spark plug is brown and little bit  of oil too and the one on the left is kinda like black and not much oil on it. Also someone mentioned to OHM it, what does OHM mean? 

This is the colour i got after cleaning the spark plugs, took this picture when the left side fouled again!! (not the kick starter side) As you can see the spark plug on the left is a brownish colour on the electrode and kinda wet too and the one on the right is wet black and dirty. What does this mean for the spark lug on the right? (which is for the left cyclinder) Oh and I cleaned the spark plugs before this so thats why the surface of the right one is clean, you can see its getting black again from the tip.

x6lxrq.jpg

Edited by BansheeKSA

Well, other than the fact he's in Saudi Arabia

But he may have to do something to get the float bowls off

There are mechanics in UAE .. My suggestion is take it to one of them and have it worked out... before he attempts it himself, and screws something up..

Well, other than the fact he's in Saudi Arabia

But he may have to do something to get the float bowls off

I managed to get the float bowls off and the readings were - Main jet 148 and Pilot jets - 45 

Right now I have put in 145 main and 45 pilot to see if it makes any difference.

Edited by BansheeKSA

There are mechanics in UAE .. My suggestion is take it to one of them and have it worked out... before he attempts it himself, and screws something up..

UAE is a 10 hr drive from my home, BUT i have quad bike shops in my local area that have and fixed many banshees and even have stock parts for the shees too. But FIRST new plugs then chop to see if im rich or lean on the jets. If it still fouls after getting the right jets and mixture, then i will take it to the shops, dont have a trailer just yet as i bought the quad about 2 months ago now. WIll get a trailer soon.

Ok, I´m posting this for the OP.

This is his first plug chop test. Did warm it up with old, put new, run up to 5th and needed to let go for a second and then went up to 6th - pulled - killed - old plugs and cut. LOL!!
This was done with 145 mains, N68A 3rd, 45pj 3 turns.

I told him that he should get a second opinion just in case, but in my opinion they look ok and safe.

Hope this link works. hahah!

BansheeKSAfirstplugchoptest145_zpsce51d6