Spark Arrestor attachments for PowerCore 2's?

ETR174

I want to run my PowerCore 2 silencers at Silver Lake next year but I've heard that they don't have spark arrestors and I know from personal experience that the DNR checks you numerous times at the entrance for spark arrestors. Is there any type of end cap attachment that you can put on that makes the end cap have a spark arrestor?

Buy Turbine core silencers. They aren't much more than buying just spark arrestors. And they don't effect your power.You might as well since you will also need them for any state trails too.

Ok thanks. Do you know if you could choose different silencers in an FMF pipe combo when you buy them from FMF? My cousin bought the pipes when he had the bike and I'm not sure what silencers they are and he has yet to give them to me. He sad that the shed he had those silencers in (and where he used to keep the Banshee) had burned down during a storm so I'm not sure if they are melted down.

Yeah the silencers are packeged and sold separate. So it's possible to buy FMF FATTY head pipes and Power Core or Turbine Core silencers.

If you already have FMF FATTY head pipes....then just buy the Turbine Core silencers for them.

• Like 1

Because he said that the DNR wouldn't approve it. He didn't take it through the entrance but he supposedly looked it up online and put the stock silencers on. Here in Michigan the DNR are strict. You're exhaust has to have a spark arrestor and has to be equal to or less than I think 96dB. I'm sure they are just PowerCore 2's. He said he bought everything in a kit. The pipes, boost bottle and RAM valve. He said that the boost bottle sucked ass so he took it off. Also the headers are labeled "Gold Series" and not Fatty. Is there a difference?

a252cc24295ccd002dcd4ff3e13ad20d.jpg

Old School pipes! Good pipes. They will work with Turbine Cores.