new t6 pipes with jet kit coming, 209ft above sea level?

Skitso559

Since those pipes are made at 721 ft, they probably have a pretty good idea on the jetting.

read up on the install

http://www.toomey.com/phocadownload/install/tr6-kit-installation-instructions.pdf

BTW, I have T-5's with only a coolhead and 21cc domes and really like it.

wow so much steps to putting pipes on and rejetting, I thought it would be as simple as take old pipes off put new ones on and rejet and done... but its nothing like that...

Actually, it's exactly just like that. Not difficult at all.

To clarify, I really like the Toomeys, and would like to try some T-6's. The coolhead I would say doesn't offer enough extra cooling for the money and a shaved stocker would be a better buy.

Actually, it's exactly just like that. Not difficult at all.

To clarify, I really like the Toomeys, and would like to try some T-6's. The coolhead I would say doesn't offer enough extra cooling for the money and a shaved stocker would be a better buy.

I loved my t-6's they are a pretty hard pulling pipe down low.

The reason for draining the coolant is to rotate or flip around the lower radiator hose so it clears the pipes.

I see so that a must huh, no way around that I guess well when they get here in in for a big learning experience there's no way I'm going to pay 200-300 to have my bike jetting and the pipes put on, no way in hell.

Do one at a time. Dont loose thebwasher under the main jet

You can do it!

thanks for the support! Man boosting my confidence threw the roof, I will absolutely take not of the washer under the main jet!

also I'm pretty sure the jet kit comes with needles too, anything I should keep in mind when changing those?