Best pipes?

06SE_Shee

To compare the FMF vs DMC on a stock engine i have had both and the DMC win hands down every day all day long for me, as a compromise as all pipes will be the DMC just work great. 

if i was riding mainly twisty trails then the FMF work just great for that style riding.

We gotta all admit though a lot of why we love certain pipes is down to the sound they make and again for me the DMC 916 sound fantastic with a intoxicating yowl you just want to keep it pinned all day long 

• Like 1

Lots of hate for fmfs? Not really ive had a few sets myself. When some dipshit jumped in the best pipe thread, and said my fmfs, or dgs, or whatever is on my bike that my friend rode, and said hes never reached speeds like that before. Or the old must of been a factory freak, is what was hated on.

• Like 1

Lots of hate for fmfs? Not really ive had a few sets myself. When some dipshit jumped in the best pipe thread, and said my fmfs, or dgs, or whatever is on my bike that my friend rode, and said hes never reached speeds like that before. Or the old must of been a factory freak, is what was hated on.

This. There is no "best pipe" anyways. There are so many variables, and that being said I still don't like fmfs.